Monday, July 16, 2007

A Final Word

Dear Readers,

I hope you have enjoyed the Fishers of Youth blog and that it has helped you in your quest to bring the truth of the gospel to the younger generation. It has been my pleasure to write it, as I hope it has been your pleasure to read it.

However, after much prayer and consideration, I feel strongly that the season in my life of which this blog was a part has come to an end. God is calling me to a different path now. While I do not regret anything I have written on Fishers of Youth, I simply feel that I am supposed to move to something different at this time. What that thing is, I am not yet certain. But this, I am sorry to say, will be my last post on the Fishers of Youth Blog.

My prayer is that the things I have written here will continue to encourage and help you and all those who may happen upon them in the future. And although Fishers of Youth is now ended, I look forward to doing God's work in another way and another place in the near future. Perhaps that work will be a blessing to you, as I hope this blog has been.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and read the Fishers of Youth blog. May God bless you and bless others through you.

Sincerely,

Kyle Robert Shultz